Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Recovery Mode

After dealing with extreme weather conditions and having flown back home to Mexico ( which can't complain was much appreciated) I am glad to say, I am back in the beautiful NYC and Frankenstorm has been well left in the past. Little by little you can see  New yorkers returning to their crazy lives.
This sunday I spent it walking the streets of soho along with thousands just  eager to catch some fresh air after being stuck in their homes for well over a week. So here I post a video of my wonderful day with some friends that turned into a little soiree in my rooftop. Enjoy



Donations for Sandy will be greatly appreciated as some people in coney Island still are struggling..
My internship at Alice+ Olivia has offered great resources to help those in need. Check out their page and see how you can help as well.
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10151095112181109&set=a.229876531108.142882.228746771108&type=1&theater

No comments:

Post a Comment